Education Scholarship Scheme for Wards of Soldiers who Die in Harness 2018-19
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Education Scholarship Scheme for Wards of Soldiers who Die in Harness 2018-19 is an education grant initiative taken by Rehabilitation and Welfare Section Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV) a sub-part of the Indian Army to financially support the children of soldiers who died in Harness.
Education Scholarship Scheme for Wards of Soldiers who Die in Harness 2018-19 DeadlineAlways Open
The following students are eligible for the scholarship:
- Wards of soldiers who died in harness
- The students should have passed in all the subjects
- The student should be enrolled in class 1 or above
The selected students will be awarded an education grant as financial assistance for students of class 1 and onwards.
The following documents are required to be attached:
- A photograph of the student
- A certificate provided by the school/college/institute completed and signed by the principal
- Photocopy of the mark sheet for the academic year
- Photocopy of the casualty document of the soldiers with details of his death
- Photocopy of discharge book and family particulars
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill the complete form carefully.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form by post to the following address:
Rehabilitation and Welfare Section,
Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV),
Adjutant General’s Branch,
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army),
Adjacent to Central Org ECHS,
104 Cavalry Road, Delhi Cantt -110010
Application Deadline: Round the year
Selection will be based on eligiblity criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Contact number is a mandatory requirement without which the application is liable to be rejected.
- One cancelled, cheque is to be enclosed along with the application for quick transfer of the scholarship amount to the bank account of the student.
- For children in graduation or professional degree courses, a bill for the computer is to be attached with the application.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Rehan Ashraf on 24-Apr-2021
Dimple Thapa on 30-Apr-2021
We would request you to be more specific about your question. This way, we can help you in a better way.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more