e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Odisha invites applications for the e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022 on a merit-cum-means basis. The objective of the scholarship is to encourage and motivate brilliant students of Odisha to pursue higher studies in the field of UG/PG/Technical & Professional education. The awarded scholarship is up to INR 10,000 per annum and other benefits.
e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, a candidate must:
- Be a permanent resident of Odisha
- Have a family income of not more than INR 6 Lakh per annum
- Apply for the scholarship in the year of joining (1st year)
For Senior Merit Scholarships
- Have passed +2 of CSHE, Odisha, or equivalent exam, with 60% or more marks from an institution recognized by CBSE/ICSE
- Be pursuing a regular degree course/+3 course in any of the recognized colleges/institutions/universities
For PG Merit Scholarships
- Have passed +3 degree or equivalent exam from a recognized institute
- Be pursuing one of the disciplines in which scholarship is offered in any of the recognized colleges/institutions/universities
For Technical & Professional Merit Scholarships
- Have passed +2 of CSHE, Odisha/CBSE/ICSE, or equivalent exam, or +3 degree or equivalent 3-year course (Only for MBA, MCA, MFC, MSW) with 60% or more marks
- Be pursuing regular technical/professional course in any of the recognized colleges/institutions/universities
- Senior Merit Scholarships - 3,000 scholarships worth INR 5,000 per annum (Duration - 3 years)
- PG Merit Scholarships - 1,500 scholarships worth INR 10,000 per annum (Duration - 2 years)
- Technical & Professional Merit Scholarships - 10,000 scholarships worth INR 10,000 per annum (Duration - As per course)
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of annual income
- Mark-sheets and certificates of last qualifying examination
- Bank account details of the student
- College lD card
- Aadhaar card
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Select the relevant scholarship scheme.
Step 3: Fill in all the sections with the required details.
Step 4: Finally, submit the scholarship application.
Application Start date: 01st April 2021
Application deadline: 30th June 2021
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case of a tie, students with lower annual household income will be given preference.
Terms and Conditions
- The Head of the Institution has to ensure the student's genuineness, i.e. he/she is studying in the College/institution for the particular year.
- lf any student had applied more than one time, only a single record will be authenticated by the principal.
- Scholarship awarded to any student under this scheme is automatically renewable on year to year basis, in the same category until the end of the course subject to a student continuing in the course and online validation authentication done by the institute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more