e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 11-05-2022 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
The Government of Odisha invites applications for the e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022 on a merit-cum-means basis. The objective of the scholarship is to encourage and motivate brilliant students of Odisha to pursue higher studies in the field of UG/PG/Technical & Professional education. The awarded scholarship is up to INR 10,000 per annum and other benefits.
e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022
To be eligible, a candidate must -
- Be a permanent resident of Odisha
- Have a family income of not more than INR 6 Lakh per annum
- Have applied for the scholarship in the year of joining (1st year)
For Junior Merit Scholarship -
- Be studying Higher Secondary (+2) course/Class 12
- Have passed class 10 with 60% or more marks from a recognised institution by BSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ ICSE or equivalent Board
For Senior Merit Scholarship -
- Be pursuing +3 degree courses like B.A., B.Sc. or B.Com. and also courses like BBA, BCA, BJMC, etc. of 3 years duration
- Have passed class 12 or equivalent exam with 60% or more marks from a recognised institution by CHSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ICSE
For PG Merit Scholarship -
- Be pursuing Postgraduation degree courses in Arts, Commerce, Science or other disciplines which are non-professional in nature
- Have passed graduation or equivalent exam with 60% marks or more from a recognised institution
For Technical & Professional Merit Scholarships -
- Have passed +2 of CSHE, Odisha/CBSE/ICSE, or equivalent exam, or +3 degree or equivalent 3-year course (Only for MBA, MCA, MFC, MSW) with 60% or more marks
- Be pursuing regular technical/professional course in any of the recognized colleges/institutions/universities
The selected candidates will receive the benefits in the following way -
- Junior Merit Scholarships - 10,000 scholarships of INR 3,000 per year (Duration - 2 years)
- Senior Merit Scholarships - 3,000 scholarships worth INR 5,000 per annum (Duration - 3 years)
- PG Merit Scholarships - 1,500 scholarships worth INR 10,000 per annum (Duration - 2 years)
- Technical & Professional Merit Scholarships - 10,000 scholarships worth INR 10,000 per annum (Duration - As per course)
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of annual income
- Mark sheet and certificates of last qualifying examination
- Bank account details of the student
- College lD card
- Aadhaar card
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Select the relevant scholarship scheme, fill in the details and register.
Step 3: After successful registration, fill in all the sections with the required details and upload the relevant documents.
Step 4: Finally, submit the scholarship application.
Application Start Date - 5th January 2022
Application Deadline - 20th May 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the following criteria -
- The applicants must fulfill the eligibility conditions as specified in the different categories of merit.
- The student record must be validated/authenticated online by the Principal of the concerned college/institute.
- The applicant’s marks in the last qualifying exam is also considered during the selection process.
Note - In case of a tie, students with lower annual household income will be given preference.
Terms and Conditions
- The Head of the Institution has to ensure the student's genuineness, i.e. the candidate is studying in the College/institution for the particular year.
- lf any student had applied more than one time, only a single record will be authenticated by the principal.
- The scholarship awarded to any student under this scheme is automatically renewable on year to year basis, in the same category until the end of the course subject to a student continuing in the course and online validation authentication done by the institute.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more