DST-ICPS Junior Research Fellow, Sikkim University 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sikkim University is inviting applications from B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc. (CSE/IT) degree holders to apply for the research project titled -"Large Scale Biological Network Reconstruction and Analysis for Identifying Therapeutic Targets for Alzheimer’s: A Big Data Initiative" in the Network Reconstruction and Analysis (NETRA)-Lab, Department of Computer Applications, Sikkim University. The selected applicants will receive monthly fellowship worth up to INR 28,000.
DST-ICPS Junior Research Fellow, Sikkim University 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a B.Tech/M.Tech/MSc/MCA in CSE/IT degree holder from a recognised university
- Have good academic records and programming knowledge in the environment like R/Python/Java.
- Have good academic records and programming knowledge in PHP-5, PHP-R, R-Shiny, HTML, CSS, Java Script/D3.js, Jquery, Apache 2.2 etc.
As per DST-India guidelines, the selected candidates will receive:
- INR 25,000 per month for 2 years
- INR 28,000 per month for the third year
- 10% HRA extra as per the rules
- Bio data
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and apply for the fellowship
Step 2: Compile an application with detailed bio-data, email ID, Mobile number, supported by duly attested copies of the certificates and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates with proven experience in professional web application development using the above environments will be preferred.
- Applicants with hands-on knowledge in CUDA for implementing parallel algorithms will be preferred.
- Initially, the tenure of the applicant will be for 1 year extendable up to the tenure of the project based on the performance.
- Candidates with proven experience in Data mining/Machine Learning/similar areas related to the project theme in the form of Research Papers will be preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge in PyCUDA or R-CUDA for implementing parallel data mining algorithms will also be given preference.
- Candidates with programming experience in High-Performance Computing environments will be preferred.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited (through email) for an interview at Sikkim University.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more