Dronacharya Scheme for Skill Development 2018-19, Andhra Pradesh
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation invites applications for the Dronacharya Skill Development Scheme. As part of the Skill Development Programs, this scholarship aims to develop skills among unemployed Brahmin youth from Andhra Pradesh. Unemployed youth from the Brahmin community can be a part of a month-long training program whose fee will be borne by the Corporation.
Dronacharya Scheme for Skill Development 2018-19, Andhra Pradesh DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Be a youth from Brahmin community
- Be an unemployed youth
- Have his/her parents belonging to the Brahmin community who reside in Andhra Pradesh
- Be 21-31 years of age on the date of application
- Be graduate or above
- Have an annual income of parents/guardian not more than INR 6 lakhs
- Students selected for the Dronacharya Scheme will join a 1-month skill training program where they will receive training on Front Line Executive Development Programme (Admin. & HR).
- A total of 30 students will be selected for each batch and the course fee will be borne by the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation.
- Outstation candidates will be given INR 200 per day for meeting costs of lodging and boarding during the training.
Applicants need to upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport size photograph (in jpeg format)
- Aadhar cards of the student and parents/guardian
- Caste and residence certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income proof issued by a competent authority (White ration card or certificate issued by MeeSeva/MRO)
- Certificate of highest qualification along with SSC Certificate
- Bank passbook in the name of the applicant in any nationalized bank
Note: The documents should be uploaded in pdf format (50-250 kb size each).
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal to register for the Dronacharya Scheme.
Step 2: Fill in the application form in the prescribed format and provide relevant details.
Step 3: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
The students will be selected after the scrutiny of applications at Central Level.
Terms and Conditions
- The training fee will be paid directly to the institute.
- The daily allowance shall be credited directly into the account of the selected candidate through online transfer at the end of the training programme.
- Applications will not be processed if the uploaded documents are not in order or not clear and visible.
- After registration, applicants shall check their filled-in application along with uploaded documents for clarity & visibility and re-upload immediately, if required.
- The programme will take place in Vijayawada, the exact venue of which will be intimated later.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more