DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellows will be required to pursue research in the area of innovative technology at DRDO's Young Scientist Laboratory. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-division BE/BTech degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Service with CSIR-UGC (NET)/GATE qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate (ME/MTech) degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Service with first division at both graduate and postgraduate level, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Engineering in first division with CSIR-UGC (NET)/GATE qualification, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Engineering with first division at both graduate and postgraduate level
- Be below 28 years of age as on the last date of application
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
- Educational qualification documents
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the necessary details.
Step 3: Attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with the self-attested copy of all the documents to
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
5th Floor, IITM Research Park
Kanagam Road, Taramani
Chennai - 600113
Note: The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for JRF" at the top left corner. Additionally, a soft copy of the application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 11th July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The date, time, venue and mode of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and email.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidated from SC, ST and OBC (NCL) category will get relaxation in age limit as per the government rules in vogue.
- The offer of fellowship is purely temporary in nature for a limited period as per rules in vogue and does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.
- The candidates who were already awarded JRF position in any of the DRDO Laboratories/centers earlier are not eligible to apply.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more