DRDO-SASE Chandigarh Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-SASE Chandigarh Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Graduate/Postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
DRDO-SASE Chandigarh Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an ME or MTech with first division (Both at graduate/postgraduate level) in the fields of mechanical engineering, OR
- Hold a BE or BTech with first division with NET/GATE qualification in the fields od mechanical engineering
- Have knowledge of mechanical engineering design and fluid mechanics
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 12th October 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 22-23rd October 2020
Initial selection will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/Joining irrespective of the selection.
- No government accommodation would be provided by the organisation to the candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more