DRDO Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO Research Associateship 2020 from PhD students in Ocean Sciences or relevant allied subjects preferably with experience in the field of Physical Oceanography. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 54,000 plus HRA.
DRDO Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold PhD in Ocean Sciences or relevant allied subjects preferably with experience in the field of Physical Oceanography, OR
- Have 3 years of research or teaching experience after MTech (Ocean Technology)/ MS(Ocean Engineering) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal in the field of Physical Oceanography
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on the closing date
The selected fellows will receive -
- A monthly stipend of INR 54,000
- House Rent Allowance
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Click here to download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents to -
The Director, NPOL,
Kochi –682 021
Note: The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for Fellowship-RA 2020"
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
Candidates shortlisted by a Screening Committee will be called for a personal interview at NPOL, Kochi subsequently and they shall be required to produce certificates/testimonials/Community certificate, etc. in original at the time of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- It may be noted that the offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should be willing to take part in long cruises onboard ocean-going ships for the collection and analysis of oceanographic data if selected.
- All the qualifications acquired should be from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The decision of Director, NPOL as to educational qualification prescribed, its equivalence and relevance to the Laboratory shall be final.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more