DRDO-NSTL Visakhapatnam Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-NSTL Visakhapatnam Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Graduate/Postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as admissible as per rules.
DRDO-NSTL Visakhapatnam Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a Graduate degree in a professional course BE/BTech (Mechanical Engg.) in first division with a valid NET/GATE score, OR
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in professional course ME/MTech (Mechanical Engg.) in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level
NET/GATE score is essential for BE/BTech candidates
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as admissible as per rules.
- Birth certificate or matriculation/Class 10 certificate in support of date of birth
- Two recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download and fill the application form in the prescribed format (available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in).
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form by post to -
The Director, NSTL, Vigyan Nagar,
Application deadline: 15 January 2021
Initial shortlisting will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Crossed Indian Postal Order OR Demand Draft of INR 10 drawn in favour of “The Director, NSTL, Visakhapatnam”. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC are exempted from this payment.
- Based on the performance of candidates in the interviews (online and offline), a panel of selected candidates will be prepared for the available vacancies and future anticipated vacancies.
- The Panel would operate for a period of one year from the date of declaration of results.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more