DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory JRF 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence, Government of India is inviting applications for DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory JRF 2019 from BE/BTech or ME/MTech students to perform research in Mechanical/Electronics/Chemical Engineering fields of study. The selected candidate will receive a monthly stipend of INR 25,000 and other allowances. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview to be held at NMRL.
DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory JRF 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech or ME/MTech degree in Mechanical, Electronics/Electrical, Chemical Engineering.
- Have obtained a valid GATE/NET score (applicable for BE/BTech degree holders)
- Be below 28 years of age (relaxable for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC candidate)
The selected candidates shall receive INR 25,000 per month as stipend and house rent allowance as admissible as per rules. The fellowship is tenable for 2 years.
- Original mark sheets/degree with attested photocopies
- Valid ID
- 2 recent photographs
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the biodata format here.
Step 2: Provide full information and arrange all the required documents.
Step 3: The prospective candidates may e-mail their biodata in the given format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date to submit the entries - 22 May 2019
Schedule of Walk-in-interview is given below -
- JRF (Mechanical) - 31 May 2019 at NMRL, 09.00 AM
- JRF (Electronics/Electrical) - 31 May 2019 at NMRL, 09.00 AM
- JRF (Chemical Engineering) - 31 May 2019 at NMRL, 09.00 AM
The candidates shall be shortlisted for the interview primarily on the basis of their score of NET/GATE and also on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by them in the minimum qualifying exam (if required).
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the walk-in interview.
- Candidates working in the public sector should bring NOC from the concerned authorities.
- Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee with all the documents.
- Selection of JRF shall not be claimed by the candidate as a matter of right.
For more information, click here
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more