DRDO-MTRDC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-MTRDC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from Graduate/Postgraduate degree holders in professional courses. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per DRDO rules.
DRDO-MTRDC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 28 years of age (as on date of interview)
- Hold a Graduate degree in the professional course in (BE/BTech) in Mechanical Engineering in the first division with NET/GATE qualification, OR
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/MTech) in Mechanical Engineering in the first division both at the Graduate and Postgraduate level
Preference will be given to those who have working experience in the mentioned disciplines/areas.
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per DRDO rules.
- Application form
- Certificate of educational qualification, matriculation certificate/ birth certificate in support of date of birth
- GATE/ NET Score-card,(if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application form with a single PDF file and email it to email@example.com before the closing date.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete/partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
- Only candidates possessing the above-mentioned qualification(s) need to apply.
- All the qualifications acquired should be from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Candidates working in Government/Public sector undertaking/ autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channel.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more