DRDO-MTRDC Bangalore Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-MTRDC Bangalore Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month with HRA and medical facilities as per the existing rules.
DRDO-MTRDC Bangalore Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 28 years of age (as on date of interview)
- Hold a postgraduate degree (MSc or equivalent) in Chemistry or Polymer Science in First Division with NET/GATE qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in the professional course in (BE/BTech) in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology in First Division with NET/GATE qualification
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month with HRA and medical facilities as per the existing rules.
- Complete Bio-data
- Recent passport size photo affixed on the top right corner of the first page and duly attested one set copies of all Degree/Academic qualification certificates/Mark Lists/Experience Certificate etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Bring the completed application with all documents to the walk-in interview at the venue, date and time mentioned below.
Application deadline: 18th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a NOC issued by the present employer.
- No TA will be paid.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more