DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Food Research Laboratory, Mysore invites applications for DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2020 from MSc students. The aim of this fellowship is to support the research study of meritorious students in areas like Microbiology, Food Science/Food Science & Nutrition, and Food Technology. Selected JRF candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 and HRA.
DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class MSc degree
- Have qualified NET/GATE in JRF
- Be below 28 years of age as on the date on interview
The selected fellows will receive -
- A monthly stipend of INR 31,000
- Proof of Caste
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- NET/GATE Score Card
- NOC (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application to Defence Food Research Laboratory, Siddartha Nagar, Mysore -570 011 along with the required testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview.
Application deadline cum interview date: 03rd November 2020
Selection will be based on documents and the interview performance.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview or for joining, if selected.
- The candidate will have to mention the Position and Subject for which he/she appears/applied.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- The tenure of Junior Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be elevated for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
- Antecedent of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining, if selected.
- Age is relax-able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per the government rules
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more