DRDO Junior Research Fellowship in Chemistry 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO Junior Research Fellowship in Chemistry 2020 from MSc in Chemistry degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities.
DRDO Junior Research Fellowship in Chemistry 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc degree in Chemistry (Physical/ Analytical/ Organic/ Inorganic)
- Be CSIR-UGC NET & GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of the interview-
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification documents
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
There is no application required for this fellowship. Eligible candidates need to appear for the walk-in-interview on 29th July 2020 at -
Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDE), Gwalior
Gwalior - 474 002
Note: The candidates are required to submit complete biodata and a set of necessary documents at the time of interview. They also need to submit the completed application form at the time of interview. Click here to download the application.
Date of walk-in-interview: 29th July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- The selected candidates may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognised university/institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more