DRDO Dare to Dream Innovation Contest 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
DRDO Dare to Dream Innovation Contest 2019 is inviting applications from individuals or startups to participate in innovation contest. The winner will receive up to INR 10,00,000 award. The areas of focus for the contest are (where the candidate has already worked and innovated): AI, Autonomous systems, Soldier as System, Quantum Computing, Cyber Securities, Tera Hz communication, Smart Material and Hypersonic Technologies.
DRDO Dare to Dream Innovation Contest 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India above 18 years of age
- Be an individual or startups which are controlled by Indians and recognized by DIPP
The selected applicants will receive the award in the following manner:
- 1st prize winner: INR 5 Lakh
- 2nd prize winner: INR 4 lakh
- 3rd prize winner: INR 3 lakh
- 1st prize winner: 10 lakh
- 2nd prize winner: 8 lakh
- 3rd prize winner: 6 lakh
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the contest:
Step 1: Visit the register link here and create a username and password to register for the contest.
Step 2: Login to the contest page and fill up the information as required.
Step 3: Provide information on name, address, email ID, pin code, pan card no etc.
Step 4: Provide information on state, district, select kalam vision (5 challenges can be selected), the name of proposal etc.
Step 5: Upload detailed proposal, publications, patents, grants and information on milestone based expenditure record etc.
Step 6: Submit the form.
The contest entries received will be judged by a two-stage process:
- Screened by domain expert committee
- Short-listing and ranking by Independent Expert Committee
Terms and Conditions
- Provide information in the detailed transformation of the ideas into a product of utility, the resources on hand, the resources required, the timeframes, the constraints foreseen and any other additional requirements.
- Briefly describe the innovation which will benefit the Defence and Aerospace, and when.
- The applicants should explain what would they do if they are shortlisted for the challenge prize and what they would do with the award prize.
- Give details of any other information the candidate would like to seek from DRDO.
- An individual having start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
- Select the challenges for which the applicants would like to make submissions.
- An individual or start-up can apply for not more than five areas of challenge.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more