DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Electronics Research Laboratory(DLRL), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DRDO rules.
DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on the closing date
- Hold a graduate degree in professional course (BE/BTech) in first division with NET/GATE, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/MTech) with first division both at graduate and postgraduate level.
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DRDO rules.
- Passport size photo
- Awarded Degree/ Provisional Certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Send the duly filled application form to “The Director, Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL) – 500 005” through speed post only.
Note: Candidates should write in bold letters ‘APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT JRF’ on TOP of the cover of the envelope.
Application deadline: 20th September 2020
Initial selection will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only those candidates who have been awarded Degree/Provisional Certificate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should make their own arrangement for their stay and transport in Hyderabad.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease without prior notice.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more