DRDO-DIPAS Delhi Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-DIPAS Delhi Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Post Graduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend Will be paid as per Govt. rules.
DRDO-DIPAS Delhi Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
Essential Qualifications Junior Research Fellowship:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences / Human Physiology with first division or equivalent grading and NET qualification, OR
- Hold Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/MTech) in above-mentioned subjects with first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Research Associateship Essential Qualifications-
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Human Physiology or MTech/ME in Biomedical Engineering with 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience
- Have at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend as per govt. rules.
- Educational qualification, matriculation certificate/ birth certificate
- GATE/ NET score-card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 11th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Antecedents of the candidate will be verified again at the time of joining if selected.
- It may be noted that the offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more