DRDO-DIAT Pune Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-DIAT Pune Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the DRDO Project entitled, “Electrically Tuneable 3 -3.45μm Quantum Cascade Laser for LiDAR Application” and “Design and Development of THz Quantum Cascade Laser". The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month (for Junior Research Fellowship) and INR 35,000 per month (for Senior Research Fellowship).
DRDO-DIAT Pune Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- Hold a Master's degree in Physics/Electronics Science/Applied Physics/Optics/Photonics or equivalent
- Be UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE qualified
For Senior Research Fellowship:
- Hold an ME/MTech/MPhil degree in Physics/Electronics Science/Applied Physics/Laser & Electro-optics/Laser Technology/Applied Optics/Photonics/Opto-Electronics and Optical Communication/Electronics Engg./Electronics & Comm. Engg
- Be UGC/CSIRNET/GATE qualifed
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month (For Junior Research Fellowship) and INR 35,000 per month (For Senior Research Fellowship).
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download and fill the application form in the prescribed format (available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in).
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be titled “Application for JRF/SRF” .
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
Initial shortlisting will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute may provide campus/hostel accommodation to the selected JRFs/SRFs, subject to availability.
- No HRA will be admissible to JRFs/SRFs.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer letter.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more