DRDO-DFRL Mysore Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-DFRL Mysore Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from M.Sc./M.Tech degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DRDO rules.
DRDO-DFRL Mysore Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age (Relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates applicable)
- Hold a first-class MSc/MTech degree with NET/GATE qualification
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DRDO rules.
- Complete bio-data
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
Initial selection will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who do not meet the above-mentioned qualification need not apply.
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more