DRDO Defence Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship in Chemistry 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO Defence Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship in Chemistry 2020 from graduate and postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
DRDO Defence Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship in Chemistry 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age as on the date of interview
- Hold a postgraduate degree (MSc or equivalent) in Chemistry with first division and NET/GATE qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in professional course (BE/BTech) in Chemical Engineering / Material Science/Polymer Science / Industrial Chemistry/Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate in professional (ME/MTech) in Chemical Engineering /Material Science / Industrial Chemistry / Nanotechnology in the first division, both at the graduate and postgraduate level
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification documents
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
There is no application required for this fellowship. Eligible candidates need to appear for the walk-in-interview on 03rd July 2020 at -
Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur-342011 (Rajasthan)
Note: The candidates are required to submit complete biodata and a set of necessary documents at the time of interview.
Date of walk-in-interview: 03rd July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA will be paid.
- Age relaxation is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Those candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category are required to produce the original caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The fellowship may be terminated at any time during the tenure with prior notice of one month. Fellows may resign with prior notice of one month.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more