DRDO-CEPTAM Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO-CEPTAM Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA and other facilities as per Govt. rules.
DRDO-CEPTAM Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a Graduate Degree in Professional Course (B.E/B.Tech.) in mentioned subject/ discipline (in the adjacent column) in first division with NET/GATE qualification, OR
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in mentioned subject/discipline (in the adjacent column) in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA and other facilities as per Govt. rules.
- Self-attested copies of Mark-sheets
- Provisional/final degree
- Age proof
- Caste certificate( if applicable)
- Valid GATE/NET score card (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
Step 3: The documents should be scanned as a single PDF file and e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 07 May 2021.
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are advised to keep their mobile numbers and email IDs (provided in the application) active for correspondence till the completion of the recruitment process since all correspondence will be done through email or mobile.
- Incomplete/partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidate(s) working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- The selection will be purely provisional and subject to verification of documents and original certificates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more