Draft a Motto/Slogan for Lokpal, Government of India 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Lokpal, Government of India is inviting entries from the public (individuals/organisations) for Motto/Slogan statement. The contest is open for all citizens of India. The winning entry for the slogan will receive an award of INR 25,000. The submission of the slogan/motto should be made on "My Gov Portal".
Draft a Motto/Slogan for Lokpal, Government of India 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian Citizen/Institution residing within and outside India
The prize money for the winning Motto/Slogan is INR 25,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Entries must be submitted by 13th June, 2019 23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs) on ‘MyGov Portal’.
- All entries received within the due date will be evaluated by a selection committee constituted by the Lokpal.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on all the contestants.
- Entries will be judged and selected on the basis of creativity, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the concept of Lokpal.
Terms and Conditions
- The participant should make sure that his / her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication.
- The participants of rejected entries will not get any notification.
- Lokpal reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this contest and/ or terms and conditions/ technical parameters/ evaluation criteria.
- The Motto/Slogan should be catchy and should not be more than 4-5 words.
- The applicants can submit the motto/ slogan in Hindi/ Sanskrit/ English language.
- Any unfair practice will lead to the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected.
- The Motto/Slogan design of the successful entry will be duly acknowledged in an appropriate way by the Lokpal.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more