Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dr Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program 2020 invites applications from students of Class 11 to post-graduation who are willing to pursue their higher education in the professional courses like Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental Sciences. The main aim is to assist intelligent but economically poor students of Karnataka.
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program 2020 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Have domicile of Karnataka state
- Have an annual family income not more than INR 1 lakh from all sources
- Have taken admission to the regular courses at reputed colleges
Financial support will be granted to meritorious and needy students until the completion of the course.
Following documents are required at the time of the application:
- Passport size photo should be attached to the printed application form.
- Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheet.
- Latest year or semesters marks sheet if studying in graduation or postgraduation.
- Income certificate should not be more than INR 1 lakh from all the sources.
- Copy of Admission receipt/fee receipt.
- Copy of Identity card (if issued by the Institution).
- Copy of Student Bank account passbook.
- Copy of AADHAAR card.
How can you apply?
Interested candidate can apply online by following these steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Completely fill the form
Step 3: Make sure that the mandatory fields are completely filled such as personal details, educational details, aadhaar number and bank account details.
Step 4: Click to declare and submit.
Step 5: Send a print out of the application form along with the required documents by courier, post or personally to:
Dr Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust
C/o. R L Law College,
Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office,
P J Extension, Davangere-577002,
Offline application deadline: 15th November 2020
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by krishna dhadde on 04-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 05-Jan-2021
Kindly share your registered mobile number.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more