Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata invites applications for Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The position is available for nine months based on the performance and availability of funds. The duty involves solid-phase peptide synthesis, structural characterization and its application in the area of medicinal chemistry, therapeutic biomaterial, cancer biology, regenerative medicine and computational biology work/ bioinformatics. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a stipend of INR 31,000 plus 30% HRA.
Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a degree in MSc Chemistry having specialization in organic chemistry, or MSc Chemistry with MSc project in the area of organic chemistry or MSc in Life Sciences having specialization in Computational Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Human Physiology/ Physiology/ Immunology Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biophysics and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects
- Have expertise in Computational Biology and having BSc in Physics (Hons.) and MSc in Biophysics or BSc in Chemistry (Hons) and MSc in Biophysics
- Have a strong background in chemistry, especially in peptide chemistry and conformational analysis
- Have valid NET-LS certificate or DBT-JRF (category B) certificate or GATE certificate or DST-INSPIRE eligibility document
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a monthly stipend of INR 25,000 plus 30% HRA per month.
- Hardcopy of CV
- Hardcopies of self-attested relevant documents including academic mark sheets
- Photo identity proof
- Valid NET-LS certificate or DBT-JRF (category B) certificate or GATE score card or DST-INSPIRE eligibility document
How can you apply?
Interested candidates are requested to bring an application letter (hardcopy) along with other relevant documents at the time of interview.
Tentative date and time of Walk-in-Interview: 13th May 2020
The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA / DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- Prior experience in peptide synthesis, peptide conformational analysis and experience about computational work is desirable.
- Final year MSc candidates whose final year result is awaited and will be declared soon can also apply.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more