Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme 2018-19, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme 2018-19 is inviting applications from students whose parents' annual Income is below INR 8 lakhs or are marginal landholders and registered labours in Maharashtra. The students will receive hostel maintenance allowance up to INR 30,000.
Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme 2018-19, Maharashtra DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be admitted for MBBS,BDS,BAMS,BHMS,BPTH,BOTH,B.SC Nursing ,BUMS, BP & O, BASLP in government aided/Corporation/Private un-aided colleges
- Have a family annual income not exceeding INR 8 Lakhs
- Be students whose parents are Alpabhudharak Shetkari/registered labourers
- Have taken hostel admission in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur or other locations in Maharashtra
Note: The scholarship is not applicable for students pursuing admission through management quota/Institute level.
The scholarship is awarded based on the following two categories:
Hostel maintenance allowance for students with annual family income less than INR 8 lakhs:
- INR 3000 per year for students in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad
- INR 2000 per year for students in other locations (for 10 months)
Hostel maintenance allowance for students whose parents are Aplabhudharak shetkari/Registered Labourers:
- INR 30,000 per year for students in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad
- INR 20,000 per year for students in other locations (for 10 months)
- Domicile certificate
- HSC and SSC mark sheets
- Income certificate of parents
- Previous year's mark sheet.
- Registered labourers/aplabhudarak shetkari need to submit a proof letter approved from tahsildar/income certificate of parents
- Aadhar card
- Student's PAN card (optional)
- Father's PAN card
- Mother's PAN card (optional)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps-
Step 1: Click here to register as a new user (Note: Candidate should have a mobile number registered with their Aadhaar card to ensure fast application process).
Step 2: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 3: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 4: Complete the registration process by filling in all required details.
Step 5: Log in using username or password.
Step 6: Complete the application process for the scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more