Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dr. BR & CR Shetty Foundation is providing this scholarship to students from Udupi, Karnataka who are pursuing B.Sc. and Diploma courses in Allied Medical Sciences anywhere in India. The mission of this scholarship is to enable the meritorious students in overcoming their financial limitations and afford higher education at reputed institutions offering allied medical courses.
Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence DeadlineClosed
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must follow this eligibility criteria. They must:-
- Be a domicile of Udupi, Karnataka
- Be enrolled in:-
- 1st year or 2nd Year of B.Sc. (3 Year course) in Medical and Allied Health Sciences or,
- 1st year of Diploma (2 year course) in Medical and Allied Health Sciences
- List of eligible course mentioned in terms and conditions below
- Have scored more than 60% marks in Class 12th or relevant PUC Examination
- Have an annual family income from all source not more than ₹4,00,000 (4.00 Lakhs)
Special Preference will be given to applicants in crisis, which includes:-
- Applicants who are differently abled
- Single parent supported applicants
- Applicants with more than 3 children in the family
- Applicants with any immediate family member with Terminal or Serious medical condition (Cancer, HIV, Endosulphan poisoning, etc.)
- Children of Beedi Workers
A total of 50 scholars will be selected for the scholarship program who will be awarded with INR 60,000 each every year for the duration of their academic program.
Scholarship award for subsequent years will be awarded based on academic performance of the selected scholar.
Following documents for scholarship application:-
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc.)
- Copy of Mark sheet of Class 12th or PUC Examination
- Proof of admission to current course (Admission Letter/Fee Receipt/College ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
- Proof of Family Income (Ration Card/BPL/APL Card/Valid Certificate issued by Tehsil/Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/CO/DM/SDM/Current Month Salary Slip)
- Domicile Certificate (Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Mukhiya/CO/SDM/DM)
- Proof of Special preference (if applicable):-
- Differently Abled: Disability Certificate
- Single Parent: Death Certificate or other valid proof
- 3+ Children in family: Ration Card/Valid Govt. ID proof of children
- Serious/Terminal Illness: Documents proving the illness
How can you apply?
Applicants are required to follow the given procedure to apply for this scholarship:-
Step 1. Visit the official application link
Step 2. Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account
Step 3. Once signed in, click on 'START APPLICATION' to start filling the form
Step 4. Fill in all the details and upload the documents required
Step 5: Click on Submit
Last date of application: August 31, 2019
Terms and Conditions
The eligible courses for this scholarship application are:-
Diploma (2 Year Courses)
OT Technology, Dialysis technique, X-Ray Technology, Nursing Care Assistant, Medical Imaging Technology, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Technology, OT Technician
B.Sc. (3 Year Courses)
Operation Theatre technology, Perfusion technology, Hospital administration, Neuro Physiology, prosthetics, Medical laboratory technology, Dialysis Technology, Radio therapy technology, Nursing, Neuro Science Technology, Respiratory Care Therapy, Optometry, Cardiac Care Technology, Anaesthesia Technology, Renal Dialysis Technology, Imaging Technology, Physiotherapy, ANM
Any other healthcare courses related to allied medical sciences from recognized educational institutions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more