Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes 2020, Himachal Pradesh
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from general category students of Class 11 to PhD level who come from Economically Backward Classes for Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes 2020, Himachal Pradesh. It is a central sector scheme that aims to encourage economically backward students to pursue higher education and enhance their employability by providing financial assistance.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes 2020, Himachal Pradesh DeadlineClosed
An applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- Be studying in Class 11,12, vocational, diploma, graduate, postgraduate, Commercial Pilot Licence, CA. / ICWA / CS / I.C.F.A, L.L.M., M.Phil, Ph.D., and Doctoral Research courses at a Government Institute
- Belong to the General category
- Belong to a family whose annual income is less than INR 1,00,000 from all the sources (whether employed or unemployed)
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits-
- Maintenance Allowance
- Day scholars will receive a monthly allowance of up to INR 350
- Hostellers will receive a monthly allowance of up to INR 750
- Reader charges of up to INR 175 per month for blind scholars
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 900 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,000
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Passport Size Photograph
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee Structure
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
- Gap Year Affidavit
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more