Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Chandigarh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration invites applications for Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Chandigarh 2020-21 from General category students coming from Economically Backward Class (EBC) and studying in Class 11 and above. The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the EBC students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage so as to enable them to complete their education. The selected students will get multiple awards.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Chandigarh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a General category student
- Be a permanent resident of Chandigarh UT
- Have a total family income less than INR 1 lakh per annum
- Must be studying at the post-matriculation level in any recognised institution
- Maintenance allowance up to INR 750 per month to hostellers and INR 350 per month to day-scholars
- Reader charges up to INR 175 per month for blind students
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges up to INR 900 per annum
- Thesis typing & printing charges up to INR 1,000
- Attested copy of certificates/degree/diploma of all qualifying examination
- Copy of annual family income certificate for the current financial year in the prescribed format issued by an authorized Revenue Officer
- Copy of Bank Pass Book showing the name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application Closing Date - 20th January 2021
Last Date for Defective Verification - 05th February 2021
Last Date for Institute Verification - 05th February 2021
All eligible candidates of Economically Backward Classes (EBC) will receive the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject, e.g., I.Sc. after I.A or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g., LLB after B.T/B.Ed. will not be eligible.
- Students pursuing PG courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Only two boys of the same parents/guardian will be entitled to receive scholarships. This restriction will, however, not apply to girls.
- If the applicant is pursuing his/her studies through correspondence, he/she will be eligible for the reimbursement of non-refundable fee and an annual allowance of INR 900 for essential/prescribed books, as applicable.
- The award is tenable till completion of the course, subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance. It will be renewed from year to year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more