Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC (Secondary Education) Tripura 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes (EBC) (Secondary Education), Tripura 2020 from class 10 passed and above candidates. This scholarship aims to support the education of students from economically backward classes studying at the post-matric or post-secondary level. Selected students will receive a monthly maintenance allowance of up to INR 260 and several other benefits.
Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC (Secondary Education) Tripura 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian Citizen
- Be studying in class 11, class 12 , higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognised University or Board of Secondary Education
- Belong to economically backward class
- Have a family income of not more than INR 1,00,000 per annum
The eligible students will get the following awards:
- Maintenance allowance – INR 260 per month for hostellers & INR 160 for day scholars
- Reader charges for blind students – INR 90 per month
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges – a maximum of INR 900 per annum
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars – a maximum of INR 1,000
- Passport size photograph
- Attested copy of certificate/degree/diploma for all the examinations passed
- An original certificate of income issued by an authorized Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- A receipt in acknowledge of the scholarship in the previous year
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 31st January 2020.
Selections of the candidates will be based on the eligibility of candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate belonging to one state but studying in another state will be awarded scholarship by the state to which they belong.
- Selections will be done by keeping in view the funds-limited nature of the scholarship scheme.
- Income certificate is required to be taken once only i.e. at the time of admission to course which is continuing for more than one year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more