Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna, Haryana 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, Haryana Government is inviting applications from the students of Scheduled Caste, Vimukt Jati, DNTs, Taprivas and Backward Classes (Block A and B) for Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna, Haryana 2020-21. The scholarship aims to encourage merit amongst SC and BC students. The students studying in Class 11 to postgraduation level will receive a scholarship ranging from INR 8,000 to INR 10,000 under this scheme.
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna, Haryana 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
The students fulfilling the following criteria can apply:
- The student must be a domicile of Haryana.
- The student must come from Scheduled Caste, Vimukt Jati, DNTs, Taprivas and Backward Classes.
- The annual family income from all sources should not exceed INR 4,00,000 per annum.
- The SC/Vimukt Jati/DNTs/Taprivas students must have obtained the following minimum marks in the qualifying examination:
- Class 10 - 70% for urban students and 60% for rural students
- Class 12 - 75% for urban students and 70% for rural students
- Graduation - 65% for urban students and 60% for rural students
- The students belonging to backward classes (Block - A) must have obtained minimum marks of 70% (for urban students) and 60% (for rural students) in Class 10.
- The students belonging to backward classes (Block - B) must have obtained minimum marks of 80% (for urban students) and 75% (for rural students) in Class 10.
The selected student will get the following benefits:
- The students studying in Class 11 or equivalent will receive INR 8,000 per annum
- The students studying in the first year of graduation will receive INR 8,000 per annum (for Arts/Commerce/Science streams), INR 9,000 per annum (for Engineering and other technical/professional courses) and INR 10,000 per annum (for Medical and allied courses)
- The students studying in the first year of postgraduation will receive INR 9,000 per annum (for Arts/Commerce/Science streams), INR 11,000 per annum (for Engineering and other technical/professional courses) and INR 12,000 per annum (for Medical and allied courses)
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button to land on the application page.
Step 2: Click on "Register" and complete the registration.
Step 3: Log in with the registered ID to proceed with the application procedure.
Step 4: Fill all the details and upload relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application start date: 11th September 2020
Application closing date: 30th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their academic merit in the qualifying examination.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more