Dr Ambedkar Grant for SC Students Studying in Professional Colleges - Puducherry 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for Dr Ambedkar Grant for SC Students Studying in Professional Colleges - Puducherry 2020-21 from SC students pursuing professional courses. The scholarship is applicable for candidates who are domiciles of Puducherry.
Dr Ambedkar Grant for SC Students Studying in Professional Colleges - Puducherry 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Belong to Scheduled Caste
- Be a domicile of Puducherry
- Have passed the higher secondary examination or equivalent
- Be studying in professional courses in Government/Government recognized private colleges sponsored by CENTAC or got directly admitted in Central/State/UT government-run institutions/colleges on their own merit
The selected students will receive benefits as follows -
- Fees fixed by the Fee Committee or actual fees payable by the student
- Mess fees of INR 1,300 per month or actual (whichever is less)
- Room rent of INR 700 per month or actual (whichever is less) for hostellers
- Maintenance allowance of INR 1,000 per month for day scholars
- Domicile certificate
- A passport size photograph
- Self-attested copies of certificates, diplomas, degree, etc
- Caste certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Income declaration certificate from the parents/guardians
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 31st January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 15th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 15th February 2021
- All eligible Scheduled Caste candidates will be given scholarships as prescribed in this Scheme
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
Terms and Conditions
- Full financial assistance will be granted if the absence does not exceed two months.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more