DMRL-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DMRL-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associateship 2020 from BE/BTech/PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA (for Junior Research Fellowship) and INR 54,000 per month plus HRA (for Research Associateship).
DMRL-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
For Research Associateship:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech degree with first-division with 3 years of experience, OR
- Hold a PhD degree in Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science and Engineering
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering/Materials Science/Materials Engineering/Materials Technology with first division
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA (for Junior Research Fellowship) and INR 54,000 per month plus HRA (for Research Associateship).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to email@example.com
Application deadline: 2nd January 2021
Initial selection will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertaking/autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate to attend the interview.
- The offer of fellowship does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview or for joining. If selected, candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original and one set of attested photocopies at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more