AKANKSHA Scholarship 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
AKANKSHA Scholarship 2017 invites applications from students pursuing professional undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The key objective of the scheme is to support meritorious underprivileged students to attain higher education in their chosen fields of study and also, to enable them to avail enhanced livelihood and better career opportunities for themselves and their families.
AKANKSHA Scholarship 2017 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must -
- Be meritorious
- Have secured a seat for any of the applicable courses at UGC/NAAC approved institutes or colleges.
- Be entering the first year of following undergraduate and postgraduate courses -
- Mass Communication
- Hotel Management
- Families whose family income is up to INR 5 Lac would be eligible under the scheme.
- In exceptional cases, where students having manifested exemplary performance in academics, exceptions could be made in awarding scholarship provided their annual income falls within the bracket of INR 5-8 Lac.
- A couple of meritorious students securing admissions in Ivy League colleges could also be considered.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Go to link and click on 'Apply Now'
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on 'Start Application' to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
Step 5: Finally, click on 'Submit'.
Note: On successful completion of Online Application Process, the applicants will receive a confirmation email/SMS on their registered email id/mobile number. They can also track the application status by logging into their accounts.
Terms and Conditions
- INR 50,000 per annum per scholar
The selection process for the scholarship involves two stages -
Stage 1: Scrutiny of online applications.
Stage 2: Telephonic Interview.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of -
- Rank secured in the last competitive exam taken
- Family income
- Geographical location
- Employee ID proof [if applicable]
- Income proof
- Adhaar card
- Proof of rank in competitive examination
Note: Anyone who is a ward of an employee or any third party associate, who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for the scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more