Division of Plant Pathology Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR-IARI 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'Division of Plant Pathology Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR-IARI 2020' from MSc/PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the third year.
Division of Plant Pathology Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR-IARI 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be minimum of 32 years of age
- Hold an MSc/PhD in Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/Plant Pathology/Life Sciences /Bioinformatics
- Be either having 4/5 years of bachelor degree and 2 years of masters degree or having 3 years of bachelor degree and 2 years masters degree
- Have qualified NET
- Have 2 years of research experience
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the first two years and INR 35000 per month plus 24% HRA for the third years.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th November 2020
Walk-in-Interview: 10th November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more