Diploma Merit Test Scholarship (DMT) 2016
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
As a part of Institute Social Responsibility (ISR), Nilachal Polytechnic is organizing a State Level talent hunt programme “Diploma Merit Test Scholarship (DMT)2016” on 22.05.2016(Sunday) From 10.00AM to 11.30AM in the Institute campus. On the basis of marks secured in the DMT–2016 a merit list of students will be drawn.Out of the merit list top twelve merit holders who will be taking admission in any of the Govt. / Private diploma Institutions including Nilachal Polytechnic will be eligible to get the scholarship amount equal to their 1st year course fee prescribed by the Govt. as per their category of admission. The maximum scholarship amount is limited to 25,000/-
Diploma Merit Test Scholarship (DMT) 2016 DeadlineClosed
- The Candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The candidate must have passed HSC / 10th standard examination in 2016 and must get admitted themselves into 1st year Diploma Engineering Course of SCTE&VT, Odisha in 2016.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Application can be done online only.
- Log on to Nilachal Polytechnic website and go through the application form available in homepage.
- Fill up all the information & submit the application online
- To appear DMT-2016 no application fee is required to be deposited.
Note :The candidate will receive SMS with application number towards confirmation of submission of their applications.
Terms and Conditions
Download of Admit Card :
The candidates can download their Admit Card from 20.05.2016 (1.00PM onwards) to appear the examination.
Documents required to appear the Examination:
- Copy of down loaded Admit Card affix with one recent passport size colour photograph.
- One-self attested passport size colour photographs.
Rule for conduct of Examination:
Details of Instructions relating to the conduct of the examination will be provided in the Admit Card.
- The examination will be conducted for full marks of 200 carrying 100 multiple choice 10th standard questions-(Mathematics–50 questions, Science–50 questions).
- For each correct answer 2 marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Download of Score Card:
Students can download their rank card from 29.05.2016 to 20.06.2016 from Nilachal Polytechnic website (www. nilachalpolytechnic.org)
Claim for Scholarship:
The candidate after taking admission in any Govt. /Private Diploma Institute / Nilachal Polytechnic and having valid DMT–2016 Rank Card can apply for scholarship with following documents-
- Copy of final allotment letter
- Original Money Receipt towards deposit of 1st year Course Fee.
- Bonafied studentship certificate from the concerned Institute
- DMT–2016 Score Card.
- Identity Card of the Institute / any other identify proof.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
The application with requisite documents should be submitted physically to Nilachal Polytechnic between dt. 15.08.2016 and dt. 15.09.2016.
A merit list of top 12 students of DMT-2016 who have taken admission in 1st year Diploma will be drawn as per their DMT score and amount of scholarship will be finalized as per the Govt. prescribed 1st year course fee for their category of admission.
Scholarship amount will be paid after verification of document.
In case of any dispute the decision of Principal, Nilachal Polytechnic is final & binding.
Note: The candidates holding DMT–2016 score card and taking admission in Nilachal Polytechnic will get only one type of financial benefit.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more