DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune invites applications for DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.E/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for a project titled, “Intelligent Video-Based Human Activity Analysis”. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline25-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent with GATE qualification
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Deep Learning and Computer Vision.
- Hands-on experience in Python, scikit, Keras, TensorFlow, cv2.
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Proof of Date of Birth, M.E/M.Tech mark sheets and degree certificate
- Brief biodata
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: A brief biodata duly signed with the application form (available on DIAT website), Proof of Date of Birth, M.E/M.Tech mark sheets and degree certificate to be sent to the email ID of the Principal Investigator email@example.com in PDF form as a single file, with a subject titled “Application for JRF” on or before 25th May 2021.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2021
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Based on the suitability for the project, the applicants will be called for an interview (in person or video conference).
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview of any mode.
- Candidates must have their original applications with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc., at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more