DIAT Deakin PhD Scholarship 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Advanced Technology, Ministry of Defence, Pune invites applications for joint in-country residential PhD scholarship program 2017. The students having master's degree in Materials Engineering/Polymer Engineering/Textile Technology/Environmental Science and Technology/Nanotechnology/Mechanical can apply for this scholarship.
DIAT Deakin PhD Scholarship 2017 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must fulfil the following eligibility conditions -
- Masters in Materials Engineering/Polymer Engineering/Textile Technology/Environmental Science and Technology/Nanotechnology/Mechanical with 65% (minimum)
- MSc in Polymers/Biopolymers with 65% (minimum)
- CSIR-UGC-NET qualified applications are preferred
- Mandatory valid IELTS scores required (Band 6.5/6)
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship with following steps -
Step 1: Prepare updated CV, academic transcripts, list of publications and IELTS scorecard.
Step 2: Email it to Mr Mohsin Shaikh at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC to email@example.com.
Note: Please mention 'Application for DIAT Deakin PhD Program' in the subject line of the email.
Terms and Conditions
Key research areas/theme:
The key areas of research under this PhD program include -
- Smart Textiles
- Nano-enabled Technology for Defence Textiles
- 3D printing and Rapid prototyping
- Electrospun Fabrics
- Joint supervision will be provided to scholar from Deakin and DIAT
- The candidate will receive 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Based on needs, students will have an option to work at Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to six months to fulfil requirement of their research work
- The Scholar will be offered fellowship as per CSIR-UGC-NET
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more