Diamond Jubilee Fellowship Program 2019, Kerala
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Diamond Jubilee Fellowship Program 2019, Kerala invites applications from young artists who have passed the Certificate/Diploma/Degree courses in recognized institutions for selection as Artists in classical, theatre and fine arts categories. Those of folklore art forms are required only to have proficiency acquired under Gurukula system of learning. The fellowship Artists will be provided with a monthly payment of INR 10,000 for two years. The fellowship program will select 1000 young artists. The Government has introduced this innovative scheme to inspire and encourage the younger generation to appreciate and pursue art.
Diamond Jubilee Fellowship Program 2019, Kerala DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a qualified youth who has passed a Certificate/Diploma/Degree course from a recognized institution to be eligible as an Artist in classical, theatre and fine arts
- Be below the age of 35 years as on 01.01.2019 (Those of folklore have an age relaxation of 5 years)
The selected artists will receive the following benefits:
- A monthly payment of INR 10,000 by the Department of Culture for a period of 2 years
- Additional fellowship money and local hospitality by the local self-government institutions
Upload the following documents while registering and applying for fellowship:
- Caste certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Birth certificate
- Course certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photo (150W X 200H px in JPG format and 1 MB file size)
- Signature (50W X 100H px in JPG format in 1 MB file size)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here to register to apply for the fellowship.
Step 2: Provide personal information including contact details.
Step 3: Upload the relevant documents, photo, signature etc.
Step 4: Click the "register" button and proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Download the application form here and submit it online.
Terms and Conditions
- The Fellowship Artists will be deployed across the State under the Municipal Corporations, Municipalities and Block Panchayats.
- The Department of Culture has already selected 440 artists and they have been given Field Study assignments. The 400 plus artists have been sent for a 4-day training prior to their final deployment.
- Check the list of the deployed artist under the scheme here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more