Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2018 invites applications from class 12 passed students who are in the merit list of their state or CBSE board examination and are willing to pursue a graduate degree in streams like engineering, medical, science, law, pharmacy business management and other social sciences. The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to these meritorious students so that they can pursue their higher education without any impediment and emerge as future leaders.
Note: The applications for this year's scholarship will start from the month of June.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2018 DeadlineClosed
Students who have passed their class 12 board examination and are declared in the merit list of their state board or CBSE board will be eligible for this scholarship.
The selected students will receive the following benefits:
- For Engineering students: INR 36,000 per annum throughout the course.
- For Medical students: INR 40,000 per annum throughout the course.
Documents How can you apply?
Step 1: The Reliance Foundation will send a link to the top selected students in the merit list via e-mail.
Step 2: Open the link and fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Upload necessary documents (if required).
Step 4: Submit the online form.
Top students will be selected by an expert committee of the Reliance Foundation on the basis of the state merit list and CBSE merit list issued after the declaration of results.
Terms and Conditions
- The selection of the students is purely based on the merit list provided by the state board and the CBSE board.
- Students must have registered their e-mail address and other contact details in the institution where they have applied for the course.
- Students are advised to keep copies of all important certificates/mark sheets while applying through the online link provided by the Reliance Foundation.
- The scholarship is applicable only for students who are willing to join a bachelor degree course in the streams like engineering, medical, science, law, pharmacy business management and other social sciences.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more