Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment invites entries for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) 2019 from Indian Citizens. The logo contest is for PMAGY which is a scheme aimed at integrating the development of villages in which the population of Scheduled Castes is above 50%. The winner will receive a prize worth INR 25,000. Only one logo will be selected for the award.
Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) 2019 DeadlineClosed
All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the logo contest.
The winner of the logo contest shall receive prize money worth INR 25,000.
Documents How can you apply?
The logo entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY).
Terms and Conditions
- The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights.
- In case of any copyright issues, the participant/applicant will be responsible to settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end.
- Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed.
- The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication.
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment or MyGov takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
- The winning Logo would be the intellectual property of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and the winner shall not exercise any right over it.
- The Logo should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/Standees, Brochures etc.
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest.
- The logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo can be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape form.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD).
- The file should be of a high resolution of 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more