Design a Logo and Slogan for MHRD 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invites entries from Indian citizens/institutions for Design a Logo and Slogan for MHRD 2019. Amongst the submitted entries, the best entry will be finalized as the official Slogan/ Logo of the Ministry of HRD. A cash reward of INR 50,000 will be given to the winning entry.
Design a Logo and Slogan for MHRD 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this contest:
- The participant must be an Indian national residing within or outside the country or an organisation registered within the country and functioning within or outside the country.
A cash award of INR 50, 000 will be given to the winning entry. The Slogan/Logo will be officially used as the logo of the Ministry of HRD.
Documents How can you apply?
To participate in this contest, follow the steps below-
Step 1: Visit the official contest notification.
Step 2: Click here to register (for new users) or login here (if already an existing user).
Step 3: After successful login, a dashboard will appear where the candidate can select “Design a Logo and Slogan for Ministry of HRD” and accept the task by clicking on “Do this task now” button.
Step 4: Submit the logo and slogan as per the guidelines specified.
Application deadline: 5th August 2019
The Ministry of HRD will constitute a special selection committee who will scrutinize all the entries received and winning entry will be chosen based on creativity, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well the design communicates the idea of the HRD Ministry.
Note: Winners are required to submit editable open file formats.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must make sure that the entries submitted by them are unique and original, and should not violate the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- Submitted logos should be fresh and shouldn't have been used in any public domain before or at the same time and should not be provocative or offensive to any section of the society.
- All entries are governed by the provisions of Emblems and Names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and any violation of this Act will directly result in disqualification.
- Government of India will not be held responsible in case of any copyright or similar issues, the participant/designer will have to sort the legal matter on his/ her own.
- Participant must check for the plagiarism of any kind and avoid the same as this will lead to the disqualification of the entry.
- Participants should check and provide accurate details in their MyGov profile for records and further communication.
- The designs submitted should not bear any watermark or imprint and should preferably be designed in not more than 2-3 colours.
- Submit the logo/slogan as an attachment file in JPG or PNG format.
For more information, click here
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more