Department of Post Tagline Contest 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
India Post invites applications from Indian residents for the Department of Post Tagline Contest 2018. As a variant of a branding slogan, the tagline will be used to create a memorable dramatic phrase that will sum up the tone and premise of the vision and mission of the Department. The tagline essentially should be a well-designed phrase with a strong connection to the vision & mission of India Post and its varied offerings. The tagline should have a depictive connection with the profession and values of India Post.
Department of Post Tagline Contest 2018 DeadlineClosed
The contest is open to all Indians residing in India.
- First Prize: INR 10,000
- Second Prize: INR 5,000
- Third Prize: INR 2,500
Note: Certificate and air economy/ 2AC ticket reimbursement from their home to the place of prize distribution for all winners.
Documents How can you apply?
The last date for submission of name is 10th November 2018 by 5 PM and the winners will be declared within 28 days from this date either through email or by way of announcing their names on the My Gov blog page.
All entries will be judged based on creativity, originality and composition by Department of Posts.
Terms and Conditions
- Participant must be the sole author/ owner of the copyright of the ‘tagline’ suggested and the ‘tagline’ should not have been previously utilised for any other purpose.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The winners consent to the use of their name in any publicity carried out by Department of Posts, without further compensation.
- No limit on number of entries.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more