Department of Pharmacology Junior Research Fellowship, PGIMER 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for Department of Pharmacology Junior Research Fellowship, PGIMER 2020 from Master's degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship as per ICMR rules.
Department of Pharmacology Junior Research Fellowship, PGIMER 2020 DeadlineClosed
Essential Qualification -
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Master's degree in pharmacology/ Life Sciences with any specialization from a recognized university
- Have experience in molecular biology techniques
Desirable Qualification -
- Those with hands-on experience in preclinical research, immunohistochemistry, HPLC, etc. will be preferred
- Preference will also be given to NET /GATE/GPAT or equivalent exam qualified candidates
Upper age limit: As per GOI rules
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship as per ICMR rules.
Number of positions: 1
- Complete bio-data (duly signed)
- Certificates/credentials/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, etc
- Latest photograph
- Letter of Recommendation from previous employers/mentors in support of your application
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application on a plain paper along with complete bio-data, latest photograph, email, contact numbers, photocopies/scanned copies of certificates/credentials/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience, etc.
Step 3: Send all the documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the office of the undersigned at -
Department of Pharmacology, Room No 4016, Research Block -B, 4th Floor, PGIMER Chandigarh.
Application deadline: 15th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated to appear for interview (personal and/or virtual) along with original certificates through email.
- No separate interview letters will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- The engagement in the projects is purely on a temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project.
- However, the appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on a yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more