Department of Pathology Junior Research Fellowship, AIIMS New Delhi 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi invites applications for Department of Pathology Junior Research Fellowship, AIIMS New Delhi 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Analysis of circulating DNA for BRAF T1799A mutation as a futuristic non-invasive tool for diagnosis of papillary thyroid cancer.” The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per ICMR rule.
Department of Pathology Junior Research Fellowship, AIIMS New Delhi 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic sciences or graduate/post-graduate degree in professional course
- Qualify National Eligibility Tests – CSIR UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per ICMR rule.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with the relevant document.
Step 3: Send a detailed CV with the supporting documents to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 25th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of the interview.
- The interview will be held online.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more