Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Silchar 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Silchar invites applications for the Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Silchar 2020 from masters degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and Development of a High-Speed Three Dimensional Pinter with a Large Range of Micro Motion using a Scanning Stereolithography Technique". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Silchar 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 28 years of age
- Hold an MTech/ME in Mechanical Engineering/Technology stream with GATE/NET qualification, OR
- Hold a Master's degree in Design and Manufacturing Engineering/CAD-CAM and Automation/ Manufacturing Engineering
- Have research experience in the field of robotics, compliant mechanism and mechatronics
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 03rd November 2020
Date of online interview: 23rd November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Employed candidates are required to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
- No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more