Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Roorkee 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Roorkee 2020 from BTech/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DRDO funded project titled, " Parametric study of Kinetic Energy projectile against Thick RCC Targets". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Roorkee 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a resident of India
- Hold a BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering and MTech degree in Mechanical Engineering preferably in Machine Design/Applied Mechanics/CAD-CAM Robotics (CCR)
- Have qualified GATE examination
Note: Candidates awaiting results for 4th semester of Master's program are also eligible to apply.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- GATE scorecard
- Attested copies of degree/certificate, marksheets and relevant experience certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application along with supporting documents in a single PDF to the office of Principal Investigator by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 22nd June 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Selected candidate may get an opportunity to pursue a PhD at IIT Roorkee.
- The duration of the project is 2 years.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more