Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dhanbad 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dhanbad 2020 from BE/BTech/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and Development of Deployable thin Film based Evanescent Field Sensor to Check the Quality of Food from Adulteration". The selected JRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dhanbad 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age as on the last date of application
- Possess BE/BTech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication/Electronics/Electronics and Instrumentation/Photonics domain etc with 55% marks
- Have a valid NET/GATE score
MTech degree in a relevant field is desirable.
The selected JRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Age proof
- GATE certificate
- Valid caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare application with detailed bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate, and valid cast certificate (if applicable).
Step 3: Send the application (soft copy format) to the Principal Investigator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 19, 2020.
Application deadline: 19th October 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship is up to 2 years or till the end of the projects, whichever is earlier.
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a maximum period of 2 more years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more