Department of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship, IIT Kanpur 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for Department of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship, IIT Kanpur 2020 from PhD or MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, "Stability analysis, protection, and coordinated control of networked microgrids". The selected SRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
Department of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship, IIT Kanpur 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD or MSc with 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in project management
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Matlab/Latex/any other programming language
The selected SRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
- Relevant qualification and experience certificates
- Latest CV
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a hard copy of the application giving full details of qualification, experience, and latest CV with copies of relevant certificates.
Step 3: Send the application at the below address -
Dr. Saikat Chakrabarti
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Application deadline: 16th September 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview.
- The post is purely temporary and is applicable for the duration of 1 year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more