Department of Electrical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Kanpur 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for Department of Electrical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Kanpur 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary ranging from INR 50,000 to INR 60,000 per month.
Department of Electrical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship, IIT Kanpur 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD from a reputed university/ institute and an excellent track record
Candidates having direct experience in "Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment" would be preferred.
PhD degree after three years will be considered as research experiences.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary ranging from INR 50,000 to INR 60,000 per month.
- Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- Other relevant certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 22nd October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the Zoom/Skype interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the date of the interview via email.
Terms and Conditions
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more