Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dharwad 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad invites applications for Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dharwad 2020 from MTech/BTech degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month.
Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Dharwad 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 28 years of age as on the date of the selection process
- Hold an MTech degree in Electronics/VLSI/Nanotechnology/Digital Electronics/Embedded Systems or equivalent with 60% of marks or equivalent in the qualifying degree OR
- Hold a BTech degree in ECE or equivalent with 60% marks in the qualifying degree AND a valid GATE score
- Have knowledge of/interest in working with measuring instruments, clean room facilities.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
The online version of all original certificates including
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s),
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self attested certificate(s)/document(s)
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Attach all relevant documents
Step 4: Submit the application.
Last date to submit application form: 15th October 2020
Applications will be screened initially. Based on the screening, only the
shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview via online/telephone
mode. The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the online selection process. The time slots for the online selection process will be communicated through email.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Online Selection Process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more