Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Durgapur 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for the Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Durgapur 2020 from M.E/M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “Design of Lightweight and cost-effective PUFenable Secure architecture for authentication and FPGA application”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 16,000 per month plus 15% HRA.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, NIT Durgapur 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology with minimum 7 CGPA or 65% marks
Gate/NET is mandatory for B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc. candidate.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 16,000 per month plus 15% HRA.
- Attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates
- Experience and publication proof
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed Curriculum Vitae including all essential details.
Step 3: Send applications over email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 09th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview (Online).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more